Thoughts & Ideas
that you may appreciate too!
Today I wish to start with gratitude. As I sit here looking out my office window and I hear my children playing together on this snowy Monday morning, I am reminded of the seemingly insignificant decision that I made in 2009. That simple decision to have a shake each morning (even thought it didn't taste good to me at first) and some healthier snack options (while I was nursing my 6 month old) and the promise that I made to myself that I would be open to the opportunity to share Isagenix with those I care about was that moment in time that looking back was one of the most powerful decisions I have ever made to transform my future; the future for my family and now the future for you and your family and many others that don't even know about Isagenix yet.
If you are just starting out or even if you've been here for sometime but haven't fully decided to make Isagenix your future lifestyle. I will challenge you to ask yourself this question, Am I trying or have I decided? If you are dipping your toe in and you are trying this, your mindset is not where it needs to be. If you have made a decision to go for it, and that means:
Here I am - with my family on a mini vacation at the Great Wolf Lodge at the beginning of the "traditional work week". We are enjoying the freedom of choice. Something I imagined was going to become reality someday, but didn't know how it would be possible as I was a teacher and although many know that teachers do get nice family time off at certain times of the year, there was not an ability to get a winter vacation time unless it was March Break when everyone else was vacationing too! So here we are - enjoying a Lodge that isn't packed, a Lodge that we feel at ease to be ourselves and let fun happen as a family.
If you are currently in a career or business that has you begging for time off, or that you are limited on how much time you can take to enjoy what you love most...this is a GREAT plan B and one that I hope that you are working on making your Plan A.
Here is something our amazing leader, Susan Sly said today in a Facebook post as it is along the same lines.
Feeling so grateful for this Isa Life...10 years ago we couldn't afford to drive three hours to Canada's Wonderland let alone imagine taking a winter vacation in Bali. Thank you Kathy Cooverand Jim Coover for truly making dreams come true!!!
You can do anything
Here we are - the start of a new year. actually 1% of the year is gone...we can't go back! So how will you move forward for the remainder, the other 99% of 2014? Do you let others control your actions through their comments, their doubts and their negativity toward your choice to build a business in Network Marketing? Are you allowing people to stop you or are you allowing yourself the permission to shift your mindset - because YOU DESERVE this success...but you have to believe it AND you must let go of the negativity, the silence from others, the spoken judgement - even if those that are most against your choices are those you care about a lot.
4 years ago my own husband was very skeptical, he wasn't a happy man that he'd be home with my children so that I could attend an event for Isagenix. What he didn't know at that time was if I would succeed or not...I knew I was heading in a direction that I could show him. See I had the mindset that I will SEE it when I BELIEVE it! He was opposite and wanted to BELIEVE it when he SEES it. "show me the $, show me the impact you can make on others".
Many people reading this now are allowing the opinions of others STOP you, STALL you or have you DOUBTING your own thoughts! This is where the true sadness occurs...the day that you quit or allow the thoughts and energy from others that are skeptical "cloud" your vision here! Surround yourself with those that lift you higher, those who believe you are capable, those who can show you the simple steps that you must take in order to grow and change into the person you deserve to be! BELIEVE and you will SUCCEED. It starts with your own MINDSET! Ask yourself this, who is counting on you to succeed? Here is a quick video I created with you in mind as you push ahead even though many will laugh at you, talk behind your back, ridicule your choices and possibly even disconnect from you...you are worth far more than that! You are the sum of the 5 people you spend the most time with...good time to check in - do you have a shift to make?
Tara is a mother of 3, a former elementary school teacher, insurance broker & tutor. She enjoys life as a successful mom-preneur and now has time freedom to enjoy empowering others in reaching their true potential. (testimonials about Tara - click here)
Other Blogs written by: Tara